Welcome to The Flower Stand- your source for locally grown, sustainable, fresh cut flowers.
Many things determine bloom times the flowers we grow.
Sunshine, rain and weather are in Nature’s control.
Please be aware that farm fresh blooms come on Nature’s timetable.
At the peak, our farm can provide you with over 100 varieties of annual & perennial flowers.
2019 U-Pick Flower Information
- Pruners are available on-site.
- If you have your own, please bring them with you.
- U-Pick flowers are primarily sold by the gallon container.
- Individual stems range from $.50 to $3.00.
- Areas and plants that may be picked from are clearly marked.
- Some areas are “no-pick” zones or may be late season plantings.
- Select your stems and cut on an angle at the length you desire.
- For plants that are naturally branching cut above the “V” while getting at least 8″-12″ of stem.
- Please try not to cut the stem so low that you’re taking many young buds with you.
- You may strip the bottom 6+” of foliage in the field.
- Foliage under water will produce bacteria and diminish the life of your flowers
- Immediately place your flowers into water.
- We love pets but please keep yours at home, our flowers have been trampled by our sweet furry friends. Thank you!